19 March 2005

Japanese Karen


Japanese Karen Posted by Hello
Another Japanese - first for me at least. Today I tried on a kimono! It was so cool and looked quite nice. To be honest the colour was not really that flattering for my colouring but it looked nice and I really enjoyed it. I couldn't believe how long it took for me to be dressed. I didn't actually do anything but stand there as I was dressed by two Japanese women. Rafa and I had gone out for a foreign students' trip to this restored house which is lovely. Part of the day was a tea ceremony which was pleasant, and then to try on a kimono. So we did. Rafa had not planned to try one on but ended up doing it anyway; I had really wanted to try one, though had intended to wait a little longer until I had lost a bit more weight. Having said that I still like the photos!! Rafa looked fabulous! Just another experience to note down.

31st October 2004

No comments:

About Me